Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

An Easter Like No Other




 I knew this Easter would be different, what I didn't know is how special it would feel.  I made the assumption that with no large family dinner, hours of laughter and fun in my parents' home it would mean that it would not feel like Easter, but it was quite the opposite.  All the worry that it wouldn't feel like Easter lead to planning a drive up Easter egg hunt at our house and my sisters so that my parents could still watch all the kids and lead us to plan a video call time when the whole family was together and just talking about what they have been up to lately. Some of the kids showed off projects they had done and some simply talked about their most recent school work but every bit of it was so good to hear and helped us feel connected. We also, spent part of the afternoon on a video call with Nate's parents.  All and all we had a really busy day filled with family and the feeling of being surrounded by love felt just like the holiday should.