Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Spending Time

The wonderful thing about being home so much is getting to spend time doing things that we usually don't have the time to do.  The kids have been picking up new hobbies and revisiting old interests.  It is exciting to watch what we all do with our free time each day.

I have been working on learning more about my camera so I can take better photos.

The boys have embraced toys that had been long forgotten. Legos and Transformers have been the favorites.
Trent is not a fan of skateboarding but he does come with us and I enjoy spending time talking with him outdoors.

Aliya loves all things crafty and seems to create something new each day.

Dylan has found a new hobby and loves it. Dylan wants to go skateboarding every day!
Aliya and I love to paint together. It is relaxing and a great way to connect with one another.

Drawing is fun for all the kids and I love it when they go grab some markers.

Trent is a skilled artist and at times his silly side can come out too.  Here he had just finished drawing a polar bear in a snowstorm.

Did I mention skateboarding? Aliya loves to ride as well and goes with Dylan nearly every time.