Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

19 Years

 Nate and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary over this past long weekend.  Unfortunately, the weather wasn't great, but we still managed to fit as much fun as we could into our indoor weekend. Nate and I went on a dinner date to Burton's.  We enjoyed yummy food (I tried seafood!) and it was so special to get some time together to talk.  I love being his date and any excuse to dress up and go out with him makes me so happy.  Nate has stood beside me in and out of good and bad days for nineteen years.  That is no small task.  I am so thankful to know that no matter what storm life brings Nate will be my anchor through it all.  We have learned a lot over the years and it has been so vital to our marriage to let each other grow and change and support those changes. We do not need to have the same interests, or love the same things, in order to love each other and support each other's interests.  I have had nineteen years of smiles thanks to Nate and I am so thankful for the love he continues to show me every day.