Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Teens

 I love the teen stage of parenting, yes, it is filled with tons of emotions but it is also filled with self-discovery.  My kids are discovering more of who they are and who they want to be every day. There was an age where I felt like they grew physically every day, but now it is all about emotional growth and understanding.  They are learning what they are willing to accept, stand for and do, they are learning how to be a good friend and a good family member. They are learning what is right and wrong without a parent standing next to them telling them what to do. They are learning how to be independent and so much more.  I am already so proud of these kids for who they are, and I love seeing them grow into a deeper understanding of themselves every day.