I would love to say it gets easier the more you do it and I do think that is true for most things, but dropping Trent off for year two at Keene was just as hard as the first time. It is always a mixture of emotions, I am both excited and nervous, happy and sad, but for his sake my joy does takes over. He loves his school, he loves his major, he loves his town and he loves his roommate. For all of those reasons I am happy for him. He has a hard semester ahead of him with some heavy classes this year but I know that he can handle the challenge. This year Trent is rooming with his same roommate as last year and friend from high school, Robert, the stability in their friendship definitely helps make Keene feel more like home. His first few days were rough, with suite mates having extreme parties, and he made the decision to change rooms in order to feel more comfortable. It has made the first week a lot more stressful, but we are hopeful that over the next few days he can get settled in and will quickly feel back in his happy groove at Keene State. I miss him already but am happy to see and hear what this year holds for him.
I would love to say it gets easier the more you do it and I do think that is true for most things, but dropping Trent off for year two at Keene was just as hard as the first time. It is always a mixture of emotions, I am both excited and nervous, happy and sad, but for his sake my joy does takes over. He loves his school, he loves his major, he loves his town and he loves his roommate. For all of those reasons I am happy for him. He has a hard semester ahead of him with some heavy classes this year but I know that he can handle the challenge. This year Trent is rooming with his same roommate as last year and friend from high school, Robert, the stability in their friendship definitely helps make Keene feel more like home. His first few days were rough, with suite mates having extreme parties, and he made the decision to change rooms in order to feel more comfortable. It has made the first week a lot more stressful, but we are hopeful that over the next few days he can get settled in and will quickly feel back in his happy groove at Keene State. I miss him already but am happy to see and hear what this year holds for him.




