
The picture below is of Dylan playing with a ladybug. Trent and Dylan played with it for over an hour. They thought it was so sweet. Trent told Dylan to pet it gently because it was only a baby. We now have two ladybugs living in a bowl in our house. The boys think they are great and have even named them. Now I know most moms don't make homes for ladybugs, but I figure if I can't buy these kids a dog the least I can do is let them keep pet bugs in the house.

Trent loves pretending. He spends every second of his day pretending something. These photos are just some of the many things that Trent imagines. Trent truly believes that every day should be someone's Birthday, and most of all he would like it to be his. This day he woke up and declared it was his birthday. He even made each of us sing Happy Birthday to him.


I am sure that all of you know that Trent likes to pretend to be a train engineer, but did you know he also likes to be "Hot Lava Man". It is a character that he made up himself. He puts this mountain on top of his head and runs around shooting hot lava to stop the "bad guys". He has even made his own book about this character.
He is the only child I know who can lose his imaginary dog (named Butterscotch). He has been looking for him for weeks so if you happen to see him please let us know. He also has a pet elephant (name Eliphy) and a pet dragon (named Drake) as well as many other friends that he makes up each day. He has a wonderful imagination that keeps me smiling every moment of every day.



I love looking at all the pictures of the kids, they are so beautiful and well loved, I am glad to see the kids are all feeling better, Love Kristin
ReplyDelete