Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Having Fun


Trent and Dylan love to wrestle. They have a blast playing together and it is such a joy to hear the two of them laugh.

You can tell that Trent just adores his baby sister. He does not share his monkey with very many people, but will often bring it over to Aliya if she starts to cry.

The boys had a blast taking an Easter Egg bath. We have been "practicing" for the big day and hiding eggs all over the house.












I took the children to see the Easter Bunny the other day. I was shocked to find out that it costs $16 for one picture. It costs 30 cents to print one at home and yet the charge to have some high school kid take a picture is 53 times that. I must be paying for the gas for the Easter Bunny to get from Bunnyville to the mall. Needless to say, I did not get a picture of them with the Easter bunny however, I did take a picture of them riding on the Easter train. Both boys seemed to think the train ride was far better than the Easter Bunny anyway!