Nate is an amazing father. Now I don’t say this because he is my husband and I am supposed to, or because it is the nice thing to say, I say it because I mean it with all my heart. He would rather spend time with our family than do anything else in the world, and I think that is an extremely rare quality to find. I love watching him play with the kids and seeing how happy each one of them makes him. He comes home after a hard day at work, and somehow wrestling with the boys on the floor or holding Aliya, seems to make all the stresses of the day disappear. I think this picture just shows how much his heart melts for his children. I am truly a lucky lady to have such a wonderful husband.
Nate is an amazing father. Now I don’t say this because he is my husband and I am supposed to, or because it is the nice thing to say, I say it because I mean it with all my heart. He would rather spend time with our family than do anything else in the world, and I think that is an extremely rare quality to find. I love watching him play with the kids and seeing how happy each one of them makes him. He comes home after a hard day at work, and somehow wrestling with the boys on the floor or holding Aliya, seems to make all the stresses of the day disappear. I think this picture just shows how much his heart melts for his children. I am truly a lucky lady to have such a wonderful husband.


