You know you’re a mom when you cheer when you see poop. Okay, this is not a normal thing for me; however, Aliya has been having a problem. I mean a BIG problem going. She literally was going weeks without anything. We took her to the doctor to address the issue and even went to the hospital to do x-rays. She was so uncomfortable, and it was very hard for Nate and me to see her so sad. I can not tell you how happy I was when I saw that “the issue was resolved”. Now we are just praying that she continues in her ways.
We went over to Centennial Park today and climbed the “mountain”. Now growing up out east this hardly anything compared to a mountain. In fact, the hill is man-made…okay…okay…enough laughing all you New Hampshireites. But Trent loves climbing the “mountain” so we did. It was a ton of fun to get out in the fresh air and watch the boys run up the hill together. Trent won the race, but Dylan did a great job trying to keep up and even came up with creative ways to make the path shorter. Aliya slept most of the time, but did look up at me and give me a few smiles, so I know she enjoyed the trip as well. It was another wonderful day spent with my beautiful children.
This is my children’s FAVORITE book. They laugh so hard every time I read it to them. I just have to read the cover and Trent starts laughing. Something about their laughs is contagious; if I ever need a good pick me up in my day, all I have to do is start reading this book and two seconds later both the children and I are laughing and smiling away. I loved this book when I was little and I love it even more now that I am watching my little ones laugh with every page that is turned.

Trent made this train for Dylan, Aliya, and me to ride on. He asked us where we wanted to go and could take us anywhere as long as we had a ticket. We had a blast playing and even Aliya enjoyed starring up at the “train.”

Dylan loves watching the movie Elmo Goes to the Doctor. He sings and dances to the songs, opens his mouth, and says AAAAAAA when the doctor says to, and even pretends to sneeze along with the sick patients in the movie. He can not get enough of the movie. We have another Elmo movie that we tried to get him to watch, but he kept pointing to the TV and saying “no-no Doctor”. He now loves playing doctor with everyone in the house. He asks if they have booboos and checks their eyes, ears, throats, and even their hearts.



The Grover book "The Monster at the End of this Book" is one of Jackson's favorites too!! : )
ReplyDeleteI love that book! I think that I have two copies of it in my collection--so hopefully Katrina will love it too!
ReplyDelete