Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

My little monkeys



Aliya Jade had her six month appointment yesterday. She weighs 15lbs and 11oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. I can hardly believe that she is already six months old. She is getting so big and interacting so much now. She smiles, makes noises, rolls everywhere, laughs, and grabs everything in sight. It is adorable to watch her figure out her world, although I wish that I could slow it all down a bit.


Dylan has hated his diapers lately and wants to use the potty. So, even though he is young, we are embracing his interest in potty training. Here he is checking out his new underwear. He has been wearing them all day and is still dry, but it is only noon so we will see what the future brings.



Monkey see...monkey do. Dylan loves to copy his brother and this picture shows just that. Trent wanted to make a silly face for the camera and Dylan watched and did exactly the same. They are such cute brothers and friends.




Aliya is so flexible. She loves to sit and chew on her feet. It is so funny to watch.