It has rained more days than not this summer. The other day it was 90 degrees and raining, so the boys went outside and enjoyed the storm. We sang, danced, and splashed around. It was a great time. Now I know that as a mom the proper rule is to have your kids come in when it is raining, but I think that not letting your kids play in the rain every once in a while is much more of a sin than letting them get wet. I have no problem doing an extra load of laundry if it means that my children have extra-big smiles on their faces.
It has rained more days than not this summer. The other day it was 90 degrees and raining, so the boys went outside and enjoyed the storm. We sang, danced, and splashed around. It was a great time. Now I know that as a mom the proper rule is to have your kids come in when it is raining, but I think that not letting your kids play in the rain every once in a while is much more of a sin than letting them get wet. I have no problem doing an extra load of laundry if it means that my children have extra-big smiles on their faces.




