We had such a wonderful visit with my mom. I can not even begin to tell you how much fun we had, but here are some pictures, so you might be able to get a very tiny glimpse of it all.
I think this picture is so cute!
This one too...she is dressed up in a new outfit from Nana and playing with her matching doll.
We enjoyed roasting marshmallows with my mom. It is a wonderful treat for everyone. Dylan decided to cut out the middle man and stick his on his stick and eat it off...no roasting required!
Nate having fun with marshmallows and my mom!
Another cute moment.
Trent at the train station!
Dylan and Aliya in the candy store.
We went to a train museum in Springfield. It was really beautiful and a lot of fun.
We took the kids to a few candy stores. This was on Trent list of things he wanted to do this summer. It was a lot of fun and Trent loved seeing all the different kinds of candy.
This is another candy store we took the kids to. Mom and I brought fudge here thinking it was $1.75 a pound...I miss read the sign it was actually $11.75! The fudge tasted great and the situation kept us laughing all week, so I guess it was worth every penny.
I love this picture of Aliya and my mom at the park!
Dylan and Aliya posing cute for their Nana.
Trent and Daddy went fishing, but first they practiced in their backyard.
I think this picture is so cute!
This one too...she is dressed up in a new outfit from Nana and playing with her matching doll.
We enjoyed roasting marshmallows with my mom. It is a wonderful treat for everyone. Dylan decided to cut out the middle man and stick his on his stick and eat it off...no roasting required!
Nate having fun with marshmallows and my mom!
Another cute moment.
Trent at the train station!
Dylan and Aliya in the candy store.
We went to a train museum in Springfield. It was really beautiful and a lot of fun.
We took the kids to a few candy stores. This was on Trent list of things he wanted to do this summer. It was a lot of fun and Trent loved seeing all the different kinds of candy.
This is another candy store we took the kids to. Mom and I brought fudge here thinking it was $1.75 a pound...I miss read the sign it was actually $11.75! The fudge tasted great and the situation kept us laughing all week, so I guess it was worth every penny.
I love this picture of Aliya and my mom at the park!
Dylan and Aliya posing cute for their Nana.
Trent and Daddy went fishing, but first they practiced in their backyard.










We had such a good time. I am at work now and I decided to get my grandchildren fix so that I could continue the craziness of my day. I love you all and miss you bunches.
ReplyDelete