Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A picture of PRIDE


Trent has had millions of things to be proud of himself for in his life, but never have I witnessed him be so overwhelmingly proud as tonight. He had his first karate class tonight and at the end they challenged him to break a board by kicking it...and HE DID!!! I was extremely happy to watch him in his own little world. Nate and I wanted to give him something that he could call his own...no sisters, brothers, or parents involved...and judging from tonight, I think we found it. He absolutely loved every moment of class and can not wait to go back tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Congratulations to your little guy! What a great activity for him to get out all of that little boy energy and learn restraint at the same time. Good choice momma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment