Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our Week

 





We had a million beautiful smiles this week, here are a few that we wanted to share with you.



Trent reminds me a lot of myself at this age. He loves playing with all of his stuffed animals and it is fun to watch him interact with them. One night I was lining up a hundred stuffed animals on the side of his bed, when Trent climbed in he said "Mom, you did it wrong, you are supposed to put the ones that don't talk here...and the ones that do up by me." It is cute to see how his imagination works.


When I first had children I thought that play dough would be a wonderful toy. Little did I know then how much of a mess it can create. If you look closely in this photo you can see that Dylan took the opportunity, while I was taking the picture, to climb onto the table! The kids love play dough so that makes the mess worthwhile, as long as I have a good hour to clean afterward!






Dylan bumped his head the other day and Nate handed him some frozen corn to put on it. Dylan decided to use the corn as a pillow even though his injury was on the other side of his head.



Aliya loves riding on her zebra. She laughs and squeals and has so much fun with it.

Comments

  1. And how do you KNOW that they don't talk? Maybe they're just shy around grown-ups.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment