Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

cute kids and the cute things they say

Aliya loves to cuddle. She wants to be held and when you pick her up she pats you on the back and makes sweet little noises. She asks for kisses every other minute and we are happy to give them to her. She also loves to cuddle with stuffed animals. When we lie her in bed, she picks up her bear, puts it as close to her as she can and rubs on it until she falls asleep. She is so sweet and I love her cuddle phase!



Here are some of our cute quotes from the boys over the last few days.

After two servings of dinner, I offered Trent and Dylan a cookie or chocolate for dessert. Dylan said “more ham” “for dessert” I questioned him “yes, ham desert”. Trent looking over seeing that Dylan was getting ham for dessert, threw down his cookie and said “that not fair I want ham for desert too!”

















Our neighbor Tim is a policeman and the boys adore him. Trent and Dylan were playing cops and robbers the other day. Trent being “the bad guy” was talking in his bad guy voice. Dylan started to talk like Trent was. Trent stopped the whole game and said “listen Dylan you have to choose you can either be the bad guy or The Tim. You can’t be both!"

Dylan woke up from his nap, walked out of his room and said "where is my pumpkin pie?" I was puzzled, we have not had pumpkin pie for over a month. Dylan, realizing I was going to be no help, ran around the house and checked every room (including the bathrooms) and then came to me and said "Trent ate my pumpkin pie again!"

Comments

Post a Comment