Last night was Trent's graduation from karate. He moved from a white belt to a white with yellow stripe belt. He was so excited and I was so proud of him. When the whole thing was over, he said to me, "Mom, I think I did a good job and everyone liked me, because everyone was taking pictures of me the whole time!!!" He loves karate and I love seeing the pride in his eyes as he learns and accomplishes new things.

Trent was so excited about his big day. That he had to have hair gel and cologne and wanted to get dressed hours before we needed to leave. He posed with his brother and sister and was jumping up and down while waiting to go to graduation.
Trent is in the second row, third child in from the left.

The kids were very excited at to get to the end...they had been promised cookies! This is Trent with his friend Ian.






Wow! Congratulations on a job well done. I felt like I was right there with these great videos and pictures. Trent, you look so handsome in your karate uniform and your hair looked especially nice. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete