Our children have been sick for the last week. As soon as one child starts to feel better another one starts to get worse. So, needless to say, we have stayed home for about eight days, minus doctor appointments. Here is our review of what we have done, to keep ourselves entertained.
The boys love to pretend to cook. If you give them a little bit of water they will play for hours.
This picture is of the boys waiting to paint. Nate set the timer and said when it went off then they could paint. Well, the boys were so excited that they dragged their chairs over and watched the timer count down the minutes. Dylan kept his ears covered in case the beep was loud. I think waiting was a much fun as painting.
The boys love to pretend to cook. If you give them a little bit of water they will play for hours.
This picture is of the boys waiting to paint. Nate set the timer and said when it went off then they could paint. Well, the boys were so excited that they dragged their chairs over and watched the timer count down the minutes. Dylan kept his ears covered in case the beep was loud. I think waiting was a much fun as painting.









Dear Michelle,
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!! I followed your exact instructions and fixed my problem on Jonathan's blog. I can't even tell you how long I worked on this before I could not figure it out! So thanks again! Your family looks great. Maybe we can see you all sometime when we are back in the states. Take care and God bless!
Okay, I've somehow missed a chunk of time here - when did you get your hair lightened? It looks great! Your new blog design is great too.
ReplyDeleteMiss you and pray that your little ones are all feeling better soon!
Sherie