Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Little Miss Aliya Jade

Usually I do a post about our whole family, but this week our silly little girl is going to have the spotlight. Aliya loves to climb on everything, laughs and talks all the time and we realized recently that the shortest member of the family has been ruling the big boys. When Aliya cries the boys run, aliya talks and they try and interpret for her, whatever Aliya does is okay with her brothers. Trent and Dylan are whole heartily in love with their little sister and they are being the best big brothers in the world.

Aliya is our cuddle bug, and will hug us (or any stuffed animal) with the best and biggest hugs.

Aliya was saying "hi" to the camera while smiling with her Daddy and a picture of her climbing again!!!
Aliya and her biggest fans.
Here is another fine example of Aliya being in charged. Dylan was sleepy and lying on the floor. He wanted nothing to do with anyone, except Aliya. Aliya sat on top of him and took his graham cracker, when I came over to get her off and give him back his cracker he said "no mom, I want Aliya!" So I walked away, Aliya sat back on Dylan and snacked away on his cracker, while he rested.

Comments

  1. Too cute!!! Only one and she sweetly rules. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment