Trent had Karate graduation last night. He graduated from a white belt with yellow stripe to a yellow and white belt. He was so happy and we were so proud of him.

Trent's top 10 list of things he's learned in Karate (yes, they are direct quotes from Trent):
*how to block
*kicks
*We do our best together, as a team.
*Don't brag just encourage.
*punches
*a little better today, a little better tomorrow, and a little better the next day
*never be abusive or offensive
*I develop myself for success physically, mentally, and with a positive attitude by avoiding negative habits and attitudes.
*I do not have to be better then anyone else just be MY BEST.


Trent's top 10 list of things he's learned in Karate (yes, they are direct quotes from Trent):
*how to block
*kicks
*We do our best together, as a team.
*Don't brag just encourage.
*punches
*a little better today, a little better tomorrow, and a little better the next day
*never be abusive or offensive
*I develop myself for success physically, mentally, and with a positive attitude by avoiding negative habits and attitudes.
*I do not have to be better then anyone else just be MY BEST.






Congratulations Trent! You are doing GREAT in karate and you learned some wonderful things along the way. love you bunches
ReplyDelete