
Since day one, these boys have adored each other.
There is something so funny about siblings, they can fight with each other but at the same time be extremely protective so that no one else hurts the other . The boys love being together. They play together all day and call themselves, team two, best friends, and team Schlag. They are in every sense of the words each others best friends, but they still have petty short lived arguments through out the day. For example, we have a million Lego's but I am still constantly ending the fight between the two of them to have the same one, but the second I suggest to separate the two of them, they start to cry and hug each other so they won't be taken apart. I try not to get frustrated by the little arguments during our day (even though it can be very hard) because although they might find many little things to disagree about, being best friends is something they always agree on and is far more important then who has the green block.
There is something so funny about siblings, they can fight with each other but at the same time be extremely protective so that no one else hurts the other . The boys love being together. They play together all day and call themselves, team two, best friends, and team Schlag. They are in every sense of the words each others best friends, but they still have petty short lived arguments through out the day. For example, we have a million Lego's but I am still constantly ending the fight between the two of them to have the same one, but the second I suggest to separate the two of them, they start to cry and hug each other so they won't be taken apart. I try not to get frustrated by the little arguments during our day (even though it can be very hard) because although they might find many little things to disagree about, being best friends is something they always agree on and is far more important then who has the green block.


