Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Blog Worthy

Anytime something amazing, interesting, or funny happens around our house, Nate and I always say that's "blog worthy". They are things we want to remember in the future and things we want to share with you. Well, my folder of blog worthy photos is bursting and I don't want to forget all those silly moments, so this post is full of random blog worthy events.






Dylan fell off the playground, got up, climbed back to the top and said "one more time, this time with out falling!" I love my little boys determination in all things!






Aliya wakes up very happy every morning. I am amazes by her constant smile. This picture was at 6:00 in the morning!



"Don't worry mom, it's not a real dinosaur foot print, I'm only pretending. I don't want you to get scared"











We have a couch, but the kids would much rather be squished on the chair together.

Peek-a-boo with Aliya.





















Nate took this picture for my mom. Nana and Trent share a love for Cheetos. The other night the kids were all eating them and had cheese all over their hands and mouth. We were thinking of you Nana!





The other night I went to tell Dylan a story I said "Once apon a time..." "You already told me this one mom!"









Nate recently watched old Transformer shows with the kids. The boys loved watching and Nate loved reliving childhood memories.











The kids favorite song is one about sticky bubble gum. We sing it and do hand motions with it. In the pictures Dylan is showing how big his bubble is and the other two pictures are of the kids with their gum sticking their toes to their nose. A very silly song! It gets lots of smiles and giggles every time.

We have spent a lot of time with our friends Gabe, Abby, and Bridget this summer.




Aliya loves making piggy noise and we can't stop laughing when she does!

Comments

  1. So much fun looking at all these pictures and reading the captions.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment