
Many of you know, and for those who do not, we were hit on Wednesday by a tornado. There are many details to the story, but at this moment I have a million things to do and will have to wait until later to tell you all about it. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their prayers. We are living in a hotel for awhile, so if you need to get in touch with us, please use our cell phones. Thanks again for all of your support!!!








Hi Honey,
ReplyDeleteI am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are all safe. Thank you for posting the pictures. Seeing something is a lot better than having my imagination run wild.
If you need anything, give a yell.
Give the children a great big hug from us.
Loveya,
Dad
Wow! Praise God you are all safe.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about what happened!! I had no idea you guys were hit . . . will certainly be praying as you pick up the pieces. Just good to hear that you are all ok!
ReplyDeleteSo grateful that you are safe, but so sad that you were hit. I can't imagine the emotional ups and downs you must be feeling. XOXO
ReplyDelete