Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Dylan's 3rd Birthday!

My little Dylan is now three years old. It is so hard to believe how quickly time has passed. He has grown and changed in such amazing ways over these few years and become a very confident (and adorable) individual. He has a heart of gold with an never ending energy supply and a ability to make anyone laugh. He is still my little boy, just in a much bigger body. We had a wonderful Birthday party for him and enjoyed a day dedicated to making Dylan happy!


Dylan loved his gifts (and so did Trent and Aliya).



It wouldn't be a party with out balloons!
A very happy Mom and Dad!
Aliya loves horses and was happy (for a moment) to share a ride with her cute cousin Hayden.

Dylan loves his new wall-e computer (and so do some adults I know). Dylan plays with the computer and somehow is able to make his voice sound just like wall-e.





Did loved his Birthday cake. He said "it's big, silly, and it has a real tractor!"


Not only did the cake look good, but it tasted really yummy too!


Play dough was the favorite activity of the party!

Dylan kept going around and playing with all of his new gifts, but always would end up back at his tractors.


There was very big smiles all day long, and when I put Dylan down for bed he said "Tell me a story about my birthday." So I told him "a story" all about his day and then he said "Thanks Mom, I love my Birthday! I love my tractors, I love my cake, I love my ice cream, I love my monster trucks, I love wall-e, I love everything!" To which I responded "and I love you Dylan Connor Schlag" "I love you to Mommy". It doesn't get any better then that!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday!!!!! Save some of that play-doh for me kids-I WILL get there to play with you. Sending lots of hugs and kisses!

    Auntie Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Such a fun time!
    Miss and love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment