It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already two years old. She can say absolutely anything now. She talks non-stop (as long she is comfortable with the people she is with). She loves to climb, play baby dolls, play horses and do anything that her brothers are doing including trucks, transformers and dinosaurs. The other night she looked up at the moon and held out her hands and asked "Daddy can I hold it?" He responded with "I'll do my best to give it to you Beautiful." "You can do it Daddy!". I love how much confidence she has in her family and in herself. I hope that never changes. She is adorable and every moment of everyday I am thankful to have her in my life.




We went to see Santa at after Aliya's birthday party but Aliya fell asleep in the car. She had enough excitement for one day!








I love the picture of her asleep. She looks so peaceful. The end of a perfect day. Happy Birthday Aliya!
ReplyDeleteNate's reply to Aliya's request for the moon is perfectly adorable. Your family is just too sweet :)
ReplyDeleteBTW - your haircut is cute in these photos!
Happy birthday little girl!
I love the first pic! It is so her!all of the pink just looks like her girly self -emily
ReplyDelete