Our children woke up to the whistle of their new train racing around the tree.
Trent and Dylan spent the first five minutes just pointing at the wrapped gifts. "Look how big this one is Dylan." It was fun to watch how much excitment they had before they even opened one gift.
Trent's first "big boy art set". My little artist was so excited by this gift.
The favorite gift of Christmas was, a vacuum cleaner. The kids
argued over
who's turn it was to vacuum. I hope I still have this problem in another ten years!

Trent got just what he asked for. Transformer
Devastator was all he wanted and just about all he played with on Christmas day.
 |
| A new John Deere Hat!! |
 |
| Merry Chirstmas Baby! |
 |
| Opening the gift... |
 |
| It's a red combine! |
 |
| "Can you open this please Dad"... |
 |
| Time for uncontrollable jumping, screaming, cheering! "I got a red combine, I got a red combine, I got a red combine!!!!" |
 |
| Aliya's favorite toy was a new baby doll with a dress that matched hers. She spent most of her morning caring for her "pretty baby". |

 |
| Time to get some rest before going to Grandma's! |