And the beginning of a new year.
I love the clean slate that the New Year gives us. The feeling like "things will be different this year" and saying "this year I will..." gives us hope for a change. We have our good friends Josh and Cameo over every New Years Eve (a tradition that I love) and we discuss our New Years resolutions (or lack of them for Nate). It is nice to say the things we would like to accomplish and then look back over the past year and see if we really did them or not. Just so you know, one of my New Years resolution for 2009 was no fried food and I didn't eat a bite of it until August (lack of a kitchen from the tornado ended my good eating streak).
I am very happy to begin a new year and I am very hopeful that this will be a calm one for my family.





God only knows you have had enough trauma for all of us, I pray He will grant you a peaceful year.
ReplyDelete