Nate talks to the TV and when it is his team playing, and they are not doing well, it is like a constant one sided conversation in our living room for the entire length of the game. I have grown used to it, in fact I wouldn't even have noticed him doing it on Sunday had the kids not brought it up. Trent said "Dad, why are you talking to the TV?" "You know the Patriots can't hear you, right." "How about I'll get really close and tell them and we'll see if that works any better for you."
So here is Trent talking to the TV. Telling the Patriots exactly what Dad wanted them to do...unfortunately, no matter how close we got, they still didn't hear us.



GO COLTS, GO COLTS, GO COLTS!!!!!!! It's not too late to take a good team :)
ReplyDeleteGo try Trent! I wished it would have worked.
ReplyDelete