Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

"Looking For Beau"

Trent entered a young authors contest at his school.  He won first place for his story and best cover.  He did a great job and we are so proud of him!!!
Front Cover

Back Cover
"A boy is looking for his dog. He sees a lot of dogs but will he ever find Beau?"

That's not my dog his head is to small.
"That's not my dog, his tail is to short."
"That's not my dog, his feet are to big."
"That's not my dog his legs are to tiny."
"That's my dog, his fur is so soft!"

We are so proud of our little author!!!!

Comments

  1. Yeah Trent!!! I love his story--it is soooo cute--give him a big high five for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Trent our own little author . That is a terrific story and great pictures to go along with it. Wish I could have been there to see you get your awards. Great job and a high five from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trent,

    You did a great job.

    You also have the biggest dog I have ever seen in my life.

    Like Nana, I wish we could have been there to see you get the award, but at least I did get to see your first basketball game.

    Papaw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment