Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Best Job in the World


 I am so lucky to have them call me mom. 

Comments

  1. I can't get enough of that picture of Aliya!!! I love it! Great post--love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sara - that pic of Aliya is too cute.

    Happy mother's day a bit early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Your slide show looks great! I really am very clueless about most of this and if I ever get something to work, its probably an accident on my part! :) I just followed the promts on Picassa and that's what I ended up with. Actually, your slide show looks better than mine. I was trying to get a slide show centered on the page with bigger photos for a blog I'm creating for the mission we used to work at. So, how did you get yours to look like that? You can e-mail me if you want or leave a comment on the blog again. bribilodeau@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look and great smiley pictures. Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment