Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Growth

All of our plants are starting to show growth.  We even were able to have some radishes from the garden this week. This is a terrible picture, because I took it through our window, but if you look closely you'll see our little humming bird who comes to visit our flowers. 



The kids have been patiently waiting for the nest of eggs to hatch that is on our fence.

finally the baby birds arrived....
The kids all adore them, especially Aliya.  The first time she looked at them she said "Oh my!!! You are just so cute that I could kiss you!!"
 

Comments

  1. "Oh my!!! You are just so cute that I could kiss you!!"

    I adore that quote! Too sweet. You can tell that your little girl hears lots of love - she expresses it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers and birds and just can't wait go out there and see it all for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment