Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Mother's Day 2010

Nate unfortunately had to work this Mother's Day but I still wanted to do something special so I took the kids to the zoo. The Springfield zoo is free on Mother's Day which is one of my favorite places for my very favorite price! The kids and I had a blast playing around and looking at all the animals together and I felt Nate's love even though he couldn't be there with us.

Comments

  1. Thanks for letting me share your Mother's Day. I love looking at all those smiling faces. I can't help remembering last year at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, they are all so adorable, and I can say they are still little, cause when your kids get to be 5'7", all other kids are little, I love all the pictures of the kids and your home looks great and I love your hair!!! Love Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment