Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Gift of Being Fully Present

Today I will let my laundry wait for one more day.
 Today I will smile as my son watches cartoons in his pj's and slurps his milk and lets it slowly drip down his chin.   


Today I will enjoy the sight of Aliya's favorite blanket and stuffed animal lying in the middle of the floor. 


  Today I cherish the perfect art work that was made for just me.  

Today I will get a hundred kisses underneath my Lego mistletoe that Trent made for me and smile at the sight of my special snowflake that Dylan so carefully cut. 
 














Today I will be an audience to the best perfomance of the night before Christmas I have ever seen.
Today I will be thankful for this exact moment of my life, And today my gift to myself is being present in this moment and the joy and love it has and letting all those other distractions and tasks of life wait for another day.