Time to snuggle up and read Twas the Night Before Christmas

Trent made presents for his whole family. He even made the wrapping paper. He made Nate a pencil holder for work, Aliya a tea pot and cups, Nana a tea cup, Papa a bookmark and I received a beautiful necklace. Trent has such a loving heart and was so excited to see his family open his gifts. We were so proud of the time, effort, and heart he put into each one.

Dylan said his army tank and alien ship were awesome! "This is the best Christmas ever!"

Opening Trent's gifts on Christmas eve warmed Nate and my heart. The kids loved their home made gifts. They were extremely thankful and never asked for another present. They were happy with what they received and would have been content even if their was no more gifts given and that made us so proud of our little ones! They definitely reminded us of True Christmas joy!
We made Christmas cookies for Santa and a few for ourselves too.
Santa's cookies
We spent a lot of time looking out the window to watch for Santa and his reindeer. We are pretty sure we heard his bells and saw his sleigh fly across the sky!
Now off to bed sweet children become some elves have a few more presents to wrap.
I look at this blog and Christmas Day blog several times a day. I tear up every time. We missed being with you terribly, and more because we do have very caring, loving grandchildren. We couldn't be more proud of them!! Our sons even surprise us every now and then!:)
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Dad and Mom
You guys are such an amazing family and I love seeing you altogether. Even though we are far apart, you are all still a very bright light in our lives and we miss you. But we are also glad to see you all in such a happy place. Michelle, you do such a fantastic job with your blog. And I think you guys are OUTSTANDING parents and it shows in your pictures. I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year full of joy, prosperity, good health and tons of love and happiness!!!
ReplyDelete