Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Happy 4th Birthday Aliya Jade!


Our baby girl is not really a baby anymore.  Four years old...I said it quite a few times out loud to see if it would sink in but it still hasn't.  Our sweet little baby has become a beautiful little girl. She is growing so fast and it feels that the days are just flying by. We cherish every moment we have with our wonderful girl (and our amazing two boys) and  feel blessed to watch her grow and become anything it is she wants to be .


Little Miss had a wonderful Birthday!
Daddy made Aliya fruit pancakes for breakfast.  Aliya was in charge of all her Birthday plans, including dressing her family.  Boys in tie dye shirts (it was a rainbow party after all) and girls in fancy purple dresses.



Aliya got a new baby doll.  The doll must have got a memo on dress code because she fit in perfect.


Aliya asked a hundred times when the cousins would arrive at the house.  She was ready to PARTY!





The men choose to make their own fun party game and install a new dishwasher!

The kids had a great time on a scavenger hunt searching for the rainbow of jellybeans.

This picture cracked me up! Just look at that blur of children running past.  By the look on my face I am pretty sure that I am reminding everyone to walk...I doubt anyone heard me in all of the excitement.



Aliya changed her mind a hundred times about her cake.  She wanted Abraham Lincoln's hat, a puppy, a turtle, a lobster, a castle, a kitty, a baby doll, a penguin, a doll house with Abraham Lincoln eating a Lobster, etc etc etc.  She finally settled on a rainbow cake with lots of candy, marshmallows and colors.  After all those ideas, I was a little nervous about getting to work out of fear that the plan would change again.  But when the cake was done, Aliya absolutely loved it so I'm very glad she took her time choosing it.

Thanks to everyone who gave Aliya gifts.  Aliya has so many fun new toys to play with!















Happy Birthday Sweet Princess. We love your desire for adventure, your determination, your passionate love of life, and the way you make a room full of people smile when you do.  You are an amazing little lady and we are so blessed to have you in our life.

Comments

  1. The pictures are great. I wish we could of been there. Our beautiful baby girl has grown to a beautiful little girl so fast. I know she has grown a lot in the 3 months since you left Illinois. Trent and Dylan have grown a lot too.

    Give everyone a hug and kiss for me.
    Love-
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment