Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our Very Happy Boy

Dylan is very happy today!
Very, Very, Happy!


Do you know why his smile is so big?




Because Dylan lost his very first tooth!!!!

It is hard to believe that the teeth we waited so long to have come in are already coming out!  He has been talking about loosing his teeth for a year now because to him loosing teeth is a sign of being a really big boy. He screamed "my tooth is looooooooooose!!!!!!" with the greatest excitement when he found it wiggling inside his mouth this afternoon and by dinner it was out.  As I tucked him into bed and gave him a hundred kisses and hugs Dylan said "I am really growing up now, I will probably be getting a job and having kids to call you Grandma before you know it mom.  Don't worry mom, I won't move out for a while and I still want you to sing my night time song.  Maybe I will move out in a few weeks...no years...yeah, probably not for a few more years, but I am definitely getting bigger." 

Yes you are my sweet Dylan...you are growing so fast and into such a wonderful young man.

Comments

  1. OOOOHHH! Our little boy is growing up! The house looks really cool. Do you have room for us to stay when we come out?
    We love and miss you all.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it. You just grew up in front of my eyes Dylan I love your new smile. Your mom tells great stories so enjoy your night nights. Great big hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment