We were excited to go down the street to the lake yesterday. I am so anxious for it to get a little warmer so we can spend even more time outside. We went to the first of six parks by us and absolutely loved it, and now we can't wait to try out the other five. Dylan can't wait to go hiking again and has asked us repeatedly when we can go next. There are trails around the lake so I think one day soon we will have to try them. I am very excited with all our neighborhood has to offer and I have a feeling we will be spending most of our summer at the lake.
![]() |
| I know he is my husband, so I am a little bias, but seriously isn't this a handsome man!?!?!?! I love this picture! |






How pretty !! I can't wait for us to get out there and venture around all of it with you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Me
We can't wait to have you visit! :)
ReplyDelete