Every Easter the kids and I make a carrot cake. It is a tradition that I enjoy so much. This year we had the challenge of making a cake that fit into my cake carrier, that travels well, but doesn't fit much. I asked Trent what to do considering past years our cakes have been very large.
![]() |
| Easter 2008 |
![]() |
| Easter 2009 |
![]() |
| Easter 2010 |
| Easter 2011 |
After much giggles and laughter, he and I finally came up with the idea of doing the back side of a bunny jumping into his hole. We had so much fun making this cake! From the shredding of the carrots to putting on the frosting every moment we enjoyed together. The kids helped with the entire cake and they were so proud to take it to Easter dinner to show our family.
Nate looked absolutely beautiful when Aliya was done with him!
Dylan got a visit from the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny on the same night. He lost his second tooth!
We had a wonderful Easter filled with food, fun and family!!!






Every one looks very nice for Easter. Aliya needs to do a little more work on her Dad. HaHa. Dylan didn't have much sleep with all of his visitors in the night! You were quite creative with the cake this year. :)
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Dad and Mom