Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Fall Photo Shoot

I love photos showing the different stages of our life and the memories that they capture forever. Even after just ten years, Nate and I look through our pictures hanging in our house and reminisce back to when the kids (and we) were so young.  I have had every color background at JC Penny and really wanted to do something different this year.  We wanted our photos taken outside where we spend most of our happy family time!  My sweet sister volunteered to take the photos at a local park.  I love how they came out and I can't thank her enough!  I am posting a ton of them on here, but we took over 200, so I really did narrow it down.  Let me know which are your favorites...Nate and I like them all and just can't decide!
 
 
 
 
 





















 
 

 
 

Comments

  1. I need a new photo for my wall but these pics are all so good I am having trouble deciding which one I want a copy of. They are really good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment