Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Tomorrow...ICan't Believe it is Tomorrow

Tomorrow the kids go to school.  Our backpacks are filled with supplies and our clothes are lied out for morning.  Over the last few weeks we did everything I could think of to make the end of summer great. We are ready.  I am so excited for them.  Excited for the friends, teachers and experiences they will have.  I have to admit that all day I keep flashing back to moments when my kids were younger. Trent sucking on his teal pacifier, Aliya scooting around the living room floor and Dylan putting two legs into one pant leg every time he got dressed. There is no phrase more true then Time Flies.  Giving 24 hours a day to my little loves has been the most rewarding life I could ever ask for and to be honest it is really hard to share my best buddies.  I am not the women singing "It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" as I buy school supplies .  I will miss them.  I can't help it.  They are my world.   However, even though there is a lump in my throat and a little tug in my heart wanting to hold onto them a little longer, I am truly beyond ecstatic for them to start and enjoy school.  I am excited for this new chapter.  Games, concerts, artwork, friends.  All of it...I can't wait!!!    I will miss having my house filled with their constant joyful noises but I am delighted to see them growing into such wonderful people.  The next chapter of our story...I'm ready to turn this page...just as long as I can look back at the pictures on the early pages every now and then.


We finished our summer like this...
lots of school shopping,

bike rides,
 
dress up,

dancing,

board games,

 

being a band,

drawing,

cuddling,

more band time,

hanging out with our best friends,
 
 
 and best of all just hanging out.