Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Brookdale Farm

 
We spent our Columbus day at Brookdale Farm.  We went on hay rides, through a corn maze, picked apples, pet animals and enjoyed the most beautiful fall day with my mom.
 




 Aliya had the perfect apple in mind.  She loved picking them but they had to be just the right one to be selected by her.

 




 




 

  I loved this moment.  All three kiddos were so egger to pet the animals.  I love that about them.  I have taken them to farms and zoos tons of times and they never get stick of it.  I love their enthusiasm.


  Dylan was ecstatic to be feeding the animals.  He had a huge smile on his face the entire time.  If I had to pick a career (at this point) for Dylan it would definitely be something outdoors because that is where you can see his love for life just pour out of him.




The corn maze was filled with laughter.  It was so much fun hearing everyone (especially Trent) chuckle the entire way through the giant corn maze. If there is anyone I ever want to get lost with it would be these adorable goofy goobers.

 
 It was a the most perfect fall day.  I am so glad we went and we are excited to return again soon.