Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Happy Birthday Aliya Jade





  Every time the kids have a birthday I am baffled and amazed as to how fast the last year went.  Aliya is now six years old.  It is the most wonderful of ages. Six is when life is still magical and mysterious and yet you have the ability to be "independent" and do big kid things.  Aliya loves life.  Everyday she dreams of rainbows, unicorns, fairies, and gumballs raining from the sky.  She imagines what life would be like if she could fly. own a zoo or have a "hundred twin babies'.  She is always filled with sunshine and the most positive person you will ever meet.  I can tell this year is going to be a great year for our littlest lady.

Nate and I decided to surprise Aliya with a new horse bedroom.  She has had her heart set on horses for a while now and was very excited when she walked in to see her horse bedding and decorations.  We still need to paint, but hopefully that will be coming soon.
 



She was also very happy that it snowed on her birthday.  Every year she dreams of a snowy birthday and she is so excited when it happens.




Aliya choose to have "puppy adoptioin" as the theme for her party.  It took me a little bit to come up with some ideas, but once we got started I realized there was a million activities we could do.

The kids started with coloring some puppy coloring pages.




Then all of the kids were given their own dog.  The choose a name for it.  Filled out adoption paperwork.  Took the puppy to the vet, groomer, made blankets for the dogs and even gave the dog treats and toys.  These activities were tons of fun and Aliya loved all of them!





 Aliya had her heart set on her cake looking like dog food.  She is a very silly girl.  So, the birthday got exactly what she wanted...and I promise, it really is cake!  The last five minutes for the party I threw together a extra cake for our extra large family.

 







 

 It was a wonderful birthday for a wonderful six year old girl.  Happy Birthday Aliya Jade.  We love you with all of our hearts. xoxox