Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Ready for Christmas

We have finished our Christmas countdown.  Twenty five days filled with holiday traditions.  From pajama party with the cousins, to going looking at Christmas lights, baking our favorite treats and watching It's a Wonderful Life together.  Each tradition holds a special place in my heart.  The thing I love most about the countdown is that it makes us slow down for a few minutes each day and enjoy our family in this wonderful season and the traditions that we find so important.
 The snow has fallen. and all the Russian Tea has been drank.
 The ornaments have been hung

 
 and the Christmas Programs have been watched.


 

 We've strong our popcorn

and watched our Christmas movies
We've ate our ribbon candy,
 gazed up at the Christmas lights
and played Santa Rescue.
We read It Was The Night Before Christmas and made our cookies for Santa.
We are ready.  Ready for a day of cheer and celebration.
But I must admit, that I hope this night goes slow...because twenty five days dedicated to family is the my very favorite time of the year.