Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

My Wonderful Family

 
My family understands me well.  They understand that I love taking their picture and that it is really important to me to capture the little moments of life that I love so much.  So when I asked to take a family photo, they actually got excited.  They complained when I said that we were going to wait a little while. When I said it was finally time, they cheerfully ran up the stairs, picked out clothes and brushed their hair.  They sat down on the staircase and smiled.  It was that easy!  However, when I did have trouble with getting the camera to work, I managed to capture the most realistic of photos. 


This is who we are.  A giggly silly bunch of monkeys.  Our house is filled with noise, smiles, and chaos and that, to me, makes our house a home.  Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you are with those you adore the most.  The people who really understand you, support you, and make you happy. Just like my wonderful family does for me.