Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Family Dinner






Every once in a while we go out for dinner and the best part is I have nothing to do but enjoy my family. I love to watch as my kids who are all so different make very independent choices.  Fish, chicken, pizza, pasta or hamburger; chair or bench; near the air conditioning or as far as they can get from it.  Each one of them is unique...but with all our differences they are united during dinner in laughter and family conversation.  They are great friends and work just like brothers and sisters should.  They enjoy and love each other.  Yet, they may argue is someone just happens to brush there hand across their leg by sitting to close, but before I can jump in and "solve it", they have moved on and forgiven each other.  They are very normal, happy, unique and in my eyes perfect kiddos and I am so happy when I can sit back and watch this wonderful family and in that moment I am reminded just how lucky I am to be apart of it.