Nate and I celebrated our 12th anniversary by having a simple evening with friends and dinner out with family. It was everything we wanted. I am amazed how quickly time has passed, how many things have changed and what things remain exactly the same overall the years. Nate still treats me like a princess, he loves me to no end, makes me laugh constantly and makes my heart skip a beat every time I look into his big brown eyes. We have changed over the years too. We now seem to say a lot with out having to say anything, we breeze past the little things knowing that they are not worth an argument with the one we love, and we understand much more deeply what love means. I absolutely, undoubtedly am head of heels for him. I am thankful every second that I am lucky enough to be his wife. I am truly married to the other half of me and my very best friend, and if you ask me life doesn't get much better then that.
Nate and I celebrated our 12th anniversary by having a simple evening with friends and dinner out with family. It was everything we wanted. I am amazed how quickly time has passed, how many things have changed and what things remain exactly the same overall the years. Nate still treats me like a princess, he loves me to no end, makes me laugh constantly and makes my heart skip a beat every time I look into his big brown eyes. We have changed over the years too. We now seem to say a lot with out having to say anything, we breeze past the little things knowing that they are not worth an argument with the one we love, and we understand much more deeply what love means. I absolutely, undoubtedly am head of heels for him. I am thankful every second that I am lucky enough to be his wife. I am truly married to the other half of me and my very best friend, and if you ask me life doesn't get much better then that.








