Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Secret Garden




Nate and I call our yard the secret garden.  Someone who lived here years ago took great care and time to plant many beautiful things.  However, years of neglect have let weeds take over.  Nate and I are slowly trying to get our dream garden back.  We are enjoying the bits and pieces of our secret garden that have been uncovered.  For example, this beautiful plant that grows in our Arbor way.  It is the kid's entrance to a secret world where they can talk to animals and they play there every day.  I love it! It provides so much fun and beauty. (I just wish I knew what the plant was.)  We spend so much time playing under it and sitting by it to watch the many hummingbirds who can be seen at it all day long.  Our secret garden is going to take a lot of time and care, but the process is part of the fun.