Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Visit from Old Friends

The kids and I had waited all year to see our friends.  So as we waited the last few hours we were all filled with eager anticipation.



It was so exciting to have a visit from our friends!  The kids all get along so great that they were as excited as I was.  We spent time together up at the camp, enjoying the sunshine, eating yummy food and laughing and talking the day away.  We had the best of days, with the best of people, in the best of places!



I can not seem to find the right words to explain why Ronda and my friendship has lasted so long.  Desire, willingness, understanding, might be a few but really it is just that we are true friends.  We were given to eachother when we were both very young mom's that had no family near by and needed someone to talk to about the little things in life.  Those little conversations led to big conversations and our little children have grown together and become very big children. It is a given that we will be there for one another just as much as the sun will rise everyday. I really do believe that some times you are given the exact person you need in your life exactly when you need them and I am so thankful that our home for only one year happened to be next door to Ronda's. I, simply put, am so thankful for this beautiful kindred spirit.