Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

All about Charlie (by: Aliya)



How old is he? 2 years old
What do you like best about him? That he is so snugly.  I like to snuggle Charlie in my bed.
Does he have a nickname? Char-Char Binks
What does he do that is cute?  He squeaks when he wants me,
What is the hardest part of having a guinea pig? having to remember to give him new water, food, and hay and having to change his bedding.
What is one interesting fact about Charlie?  My dog is the probably the only dog who would get along with Charlie.  They love each other. Everytime Yogi hears the cage open he comes running into my room to see Charlie.
Why is Charlie a good friend?  He always listens to me when I am upset, plays what I want to play, listens to my music and doesn't mind it and he NEVER bites me.