Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Enjoying Fall










This year our leaves have been especially bright.  Last Tuesday I was driving Dylan to school and he said " I just don't get it! Yesterday the leaves were all green and now just look at them!  This is amazing...right Mom, it is!"  And it was...it was simply breath taking.  The fact that we get to experience something so beautiful each year never seses to astonish me. Each fall we make sure to get time with the kiddos outside and just try to take a moment to realize what a wonderous world we live in.  So after school I picked up the kids and took them out to the lake, park and trails just so we could enjoy this  gorgeous moment.  Sometimes homework, chores, and errands just need to wait because these facinating leaves won't be here forever and we need to appreciate them while we can.