Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Almost Ready

One of the kids favorite countdowns is making  a mess  snowflakes together. You can see here that some things have not changed over the years. 
 Our tree is up, our presents are wrapped, our Christmas cards have been sent.  We are all feeling ready for Christmas to come.  The kids are anxious for some time off of school and Nate and I are ready for some wonderful days of uninterrupted family time.  However, as great as it feels for this women who loves organization to have so many check marks on her to do list, it also gives me the sense of wanting to slow down time. I love the 24 days leading up to Christmas because of our Christmas countdown.  I love how excited the kids get about pulling the countdown and finding out what surprise family activities we are doing each night.  Twenty four nights of family fun and I just can't get enough of how eager they are to participate.  So while the tasks may all be done and we are ready for the big night, we still do have a few great Christmas countdown activities to go and I am going to cherish each second of them!